I was in church this morning thinking about all the mothers who have come and gone. And I just started thinking about all the mothers I would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day.
1. To my mother
2. To my daughter
3. To my friends
4. To mothers who have had their own children.
5. To mothers who have adopted children.
6. To mothers who have lost children before they were born by miscarriage.
7. To mothers who gave their children up, but gave their children life.
8. To mothers who by poor choice have aborted their children- yes, you are still a mother, you can have forgiveness by God's grace, and one day meet your child in Heaven.
9. To those mothers who have "mothered" but never really been a mother.
10. To those mothers who no longer have children living here on earth.
May today be a day that we all thank God for the mothers in our lives.