Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gonna Start Posting Again




I really am gonna start posting again. The main reason I have not been posting is because of my camera. First, I needed a new battery. Finally I got one. Then, I lost my memory card. You see my battery had swelled inside my camera. I had a dickens of a time getting it removed. And when I did the memory card came with it. And then, like I said, I misplaced the darn thing. So I made a visit to Walmart to get a new memory card. I bought the wrong kind. Back to Walmart to exchange it. I got the other new memory card yesterday. I moved some magazines and what did I find under the magazines? You guessed it, my memory card!! I am glad I had not opened the new memory card. I will return it AGAIN!! Well, I guess I can show you the dress that I made for dear granddaughter for her birthday. I don't have a photo of her in it, but I have one of her momma and daddy looking at it. I will post more later. I am also including a photo of dgd, dh, and me at the party. She had a cute Minnie Mouse dress on, but when she got the swimsuit, she wanted it on NOW!!! Naturally Gibby obliged her. LOL

No comments: