Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Facebook and Pinterest

It seems like more than reading blogs or writing on this blog, my computer time has been about Facebook and Pinterest.  I love FB because I have been able to locate so many of my old friends and reconnect with them.   I also love it because I get to share in their lives by seeing the photos of their family.  It is also a great place to find out local information... ex:  where can I find whatever?... And then instead of going to the decorating and quilting blogs, I get to see so much on pinterest and post it on my board.  But I do miss the days of writing on my blog.  I could go back and see when I posted this or that, and it acts as a journal for me.. so why don't I do it??? Maybe I will start trying to blog again.  I see that I have written two or three posts in 2012.  I hope to write more in 2013.  My last post I said I had made my last T-shirt quilt... well... I lied.. I made one for my son-in-law for Christmas.  I will post a photo of it later when I have one.  I forgot to take one of it, but I used all solid fabrics, and it has the appearance of more of a modern quilt.  So here's to blogging more in 2013.

No comments: