Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ugh

Ugh.. I am sitting here today with congestion and sore throat. I am one of those people who seldom will take a pill or go to the doctor. However, I knew when I started this coughing and had nasty stuff coming out of my lungs that if I did not go, then I would be sick next week for Thanksgiving. So yesterday I went to the doctor, and he gave me Singular and a Z pack. Last night I experienced achyness and chills. I cannot imagine how bad I was going to get if I had not started on the drugs. I have had alot in my mind that I wanted to blog about, and I should do it now since I am pretty much lying around. I have to charge the battery on my camera, and then I will post a few more blogs of what has been going on here. The temperatures have been cool here in the east Texas piney woods. I just love these kind of days. So today I am going to try to get my pepper jelly made and also saute' onions and peppers for the chili that my husband is making. He is already browning the meat at our camphouse. I would have preferred to have cooked them together, but I guess he did not know that. Now, if I can just get myself up off this sofa..

5 comments:

vlad said...

At breakfast, dinner and bedtime
one teaspoon cayenne, one tablespoon raw honey in warm water. Shake well.
Very soon you will feel all better.

vlad said...

Oops .... mea culpa
correction to text
-one teaspoon cayenne
-one teaspoon cinnamon
-one tablespoon raw honey
in warm water, shake well.
x3 daily

Dee said...

Thanks for the home remedy. I am presently taking RX from the doctor. I am feeling soooooooo much better. I worked at Dr. C's ofc last Monday (Nov. 8) for just the afternoon. I am probably going to work some over the Christmas holidays if they need me. Hope you are doing well!

vlad said...

I gleaned information re health benefits of cayenne, honey and cinnamonfrom the writings of Dr Christopher, Dr Mercola and others.

http://tinyurl.com/2dcnd8m
http://tinyurl.com/29zduvm
http://tinyurl.com/2cow2nu
http://tinyurl.com/28mh5rc

Dee said...

Yes, I am familiar with Dr. Christopher's writings as well as Dr. Mercola's websites. I get Dr. Mercola's emails every day.