Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some of My New Books

Oh my gosh.. this magazine.. I love it! But I just am not gonna tell you how much I paid for it. I had to pay full price for it. But it had three of my favorite cooks- Ree Drummond from the Pioneer Woman Cooks, Serena Thompson from the Farm Chicks, and Mary Jane Butters from Mary Jane's Farm. This was the premier magazine, and I will just have to cut back somewhere else. My books are my therapy!!
This book I did get with the 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby. It has patterns for babies, toddlers, and on up to about age 6.


These dresses and skirts are adorable! Like I said, I just have too many things going on. I am anxious to make some outfits from this book.



I bought this book at a quilt shop in Tyler, and I have not liked it as much as the other two. Still, it does have some cute items.


No comments: