Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 31- P90X- Back and Biceps

This was my first day to do back and biceps. I woke up at 5:15, and again began my workout around 5:30. One good thing is that this workout is about 9 minutes shorter than an hour. I really did like this workout. I think it is because it is not as hard as the chest workout or the cardio workout. I used the bands- no pullup bar for me yet. I still have not been writing down my workouts. I do need to get those workout sheets printed up. I will say one thing- my triceps are sore today from my Monday workout. My sister has arrived, and the plan is to get more work done at my mother's house getting stuff cleared out. I am very sleepy right now, so I hope to go to bed soon. I am supposed to do yoga tomorrow, but I may do the kenpo instead.

No comments: