Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2008

Foot Pain

I am still experiencing my foot pain. I have scheduled an appointment with the podiatrist to see if there is more that I can do to get well. I worked some more in my yard yesterday taking care of more debris from Ike. Today I made it to FF, and it just seems I continue to be so tired. I have not biked nor swam in two weeks. I really need to get back on track, but with this foot pain, I don't really want to do anything. If you are able and have no pains or problems, you have absolutely no excuse about exercise!! No whining! No complaining!! Get up off your butt and move. I only wish that I could!!! Yes, I am frustrated because I am regressing. I am losing my stamina and my strength. Hopefully I will be back in sync soon!!

No comments: