Total Pageviews

Monday, June 8, 2009

Facebook and Old Friends

Dee with friends from high school
Seeing a friend after 35 years

Again, old college friends- one I had not seen in 35 years
I know that the young people do not like that older people like me are joining Facebook. They think it was only meant for them. However, they will truly understand how great this has been when they get our age because we are able to find people we lost contact with. I have posted some photos of old friends that I was able to locate via Facebook. Now some of them I have kept in contact with, but others I lost. I found out that one of my high school friends was a friend of one of my college friends. You know the saying, "It's a small world." I hope you will be as blessed as me by finding some old dear friends.... oh by the way, yes, the two women in the top photo with me are sisters.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE it that you're on FB. I was totally thinking I was the "young people" you are talking about...but then I just realized that 31 (my age) really isn't THAT young anymore. Man! How'd I get so old?
Anyway, I think that THIS is what Facebook is all about...not seeing what everyone you know is doing every second of the day!