Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My First Baby Boy


Seems like I have been too busy to catch up with the posts that I want to write. I wanted to write a post about my first baby boy. I have a special idenitification with him, because like him.. I am the middle child. I don't know what all the stats say about a middle child, but I have to say that a middle child has to be well-rounded. They are not the first-born which always gets the most attention not only from the parents, but also the grandparents. They are not the youngest, so they outgrow their "cuteness" before their time. All of a sudden when they are getting that attention, along comes another child and steals it away. They just seem to learn to get by with less attention. My mistake was probably what all parents do with middle children... since they don't demand that attention.. sometimes we just don't give them enough. Anyway... my first son ust turned 26 years old. He is not only good-looking, but he is very smart too. He had a great high school baseball career, and played some in college. His baseball accomplishments are over, but he is now moving on.... a master's degree in accounting and the title of C.P.A. This is my blog so I do get to brag... but I just wanted to say how I am so proud of him and love him very much! Happy 26th birthday!!!!

No comments: