Total Pageviews

Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Love

Had to add this photo of my new love. She is almost 4 months old. We are all loud people, and she is not going to be the exception. She recently found her voice and is hollering ... not crying or whining... just hollering. I got to see her from Wed to Sat two weeks in a row. I will see her again next week.

Today I got on the treadmill before my FF class, and I walk/ran for 3o minutes. I walked 2 minutes at 3.5 mph, then one minute at 3.8, 4.0, 4.2, 4.4, and 4.6, then back to 3.8 through 4.6 repeating this cycle for about 5 or 6 times and then finishing by walking about 4 minutes. And now this evening, my glutes and thighs are so sore. I actually had to take some advil. But the good news is my foot survived it. So... I am getting better.

3 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

i say it everytime - she looks like her daddy! that photo is a framer!

Lee Ann said...

What a great pic!!!

Jen said...

She is a DOLL!! No wonder you're in love!
And WAY TO GO on walking! I can't wait to show my mom your blog.