Total Pageviews

Friday, August 20, 2010

Company Coming

Well when I mentioned not liking yardwork, I forgot to also mention what I dislike most.. fire ants and poison ivy and SNAKES!!!! So yesterday when I was pulling the weeds I only was plaqued by one. I did pull some poison ivy up. I did not get bit by any ants, and I saw no snakes. So it turned out to be not so bad. I got out there early and got the flowerbeds cleaned out and started on pulling the weeds around the sidewalk. And after going into town to have lunch with my mother and a friend I stopped by Lowe's and got some flowers to plant. That bed looks pretty good.. not great, but decent. Maybe I can get a photo later.

So today I am changing sheets on the bed, making sure the bathrooms are clean, going over my wood floor good and cooking some lasagne for tonight. Today I am treating them to lunch at the local tearoom. We are only staying here one night and then going back to one of their houses because she lives on a lake. We enjoy getting on floats and relaxing with no one else to bother us. So tomorrow I will get up and cook breakfast- not sure what to have yet- maybe an egg casserole, maybe French toast, or maybe these delicious whole grain pancakes with some turkey bacon.

I have much more to say about some of my health issues that may be of interest to some of you that might have the same problem. I will post that when I have more time. Right now I have lots to do!!

No comments: