Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Early Morning Bike Ride

Today was the first Tuesday in quite awhile that I did not have a definite place to go exercise. Since I decided to withdraw from the spinning class, I debated on what I would do today. I decided to go for an early morning bike ride before work. I would have liked to have done a big loop, but I did not want to take a chance on a day that I worked to get stranded somewhere with trouble- like a flat tire or something. So what I did was go in one direction for awhile and then come back past my house and continue in the other direction. I was on my bike by 6:05, and I rode for about 40 minutes. The sky was so beautiful with a gorgeous sunrise. It was so much better than a dark room on a stationary bike. On Thursday I will either go further on the bike or go for a swim. It is just so much easier to be out when the temperature is in the 70's or 80's instead of the high 90's. For now late afternoon exercise is out for me.

No comments: