Total Pageviews

Friday, August 8, 2008

Still Going

I am still going strong. I see I have neglected to post for a few days. Wednesday was FF and also the 8:30 p.m. walk. It is not hot at that time of day even though we are sweating due to the high humidity. Thursday evening I went for a short swim, actually you would not even call that exercise; it was just cooling myself off from the high temperatures. I did the 3.4 mile walk again last night. I do need to turn this into a run. The tops of my feet have been bothering me, and I am wondering if I need some new shoes. Today my dh and I are going to the lake. I am taking my kayak and maybe my bike. I would like to get in the lake and see how far I can swim. If I am ever going to attempt a triathlon, I have to get used to that open water. Just the thought of it kinda scares me. But I need to step out of my comfort zone and just do it! Ummmm.. I just don't know if I am ready yet. Today I made it to FF and we worked on the Swiss ball. We worked our rhomboids and trapezoids. We did a few pushups off the wall and off the ground and we did a short ab workout. Yes, I do need to do more and work harder, but I am getting results and keeping that weight off. My friend brought by some okra from his garden, and we talked about eating it with stewed tomatoes and cornbread. Yum... it sounds good to me!

No comments: