Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? Well, actually I have been right here. I guess I have just been kinda busy and not been posting. I cannot believe it has been 8 days since my last post. I am still keeping up with my exercise. But I have dropped the ball with keeping up with spark people. I have still been careful with my diet, but I have not been recording my food intake for about 2 weeks. And boy, it does make a difference. I have not gained, but I have hit a plateau. Keeping track of exactly what you eat will certainly encourage you to be more careful with your food intake.
This past week: I walked, I ran, I walked and ran, I swam, I biked, I did fitness fusion. Two days in a row I went for a bike ride. I see now that that is not a good idea. My rearend was very sore. I ran this morning with my friend Debbie from church. She runs marathons, and was kind enough to run with me. I had to tell her more than once to go on without me, that I had to walk. She would not do it. She walked with me, and then started running again, and I knew that was my cue to run too. I think we went about 2.5 miles and I probably ran at least 1.75 of it. We plan to meet again sometime on Thursday. I definitely need to be pushed!! I am disciplined enough to go and do exercise, but I am not driven enough to push harder and harder. I hope to take it up a notch and work harder.

No comments: