Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Camp Snuf


I mentioned that I learned how to scan. I was able to scan one photo, and now my printer/scanner is not talking to my computer. I don't know what I am doing wrong. But here is one photo from our first beach trip (1989) from Camp Snuf. Steve's nickname is Snuf. Can you find me and dh? I am on one side of the photo and dh is on the other side. Snuf is in front with the fisherman's hat on. You can tell he is lots of fun. This photo was at Benno's on the Seawall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

My name is Dane Ensley and I work for Life Preserver Digital Archiving.

We take photographs, slides, negatives, 8mm, Super 8, VHS, and more and transfer it all to a DVD or external hard drive. Photos and movies take up a lot of closet space right now, but they don't have to. They are aging, losing their color, and feeling lonely in the dark. They are unorganized, jumbled, and chances are people don't truly even know what they have. Using our service breathes new life into old photos and media, often returning a better image than the original.

We do all our transferring at our location and our client's most precious memories are never out of our careful hands. We'll even come to your house and pick your media up. We pride ourselves on working intimately with our clients and we guarantee the ability to meet face to face with a Life Preserver representative.

Please feel free to contact us at any time: dane@lifepreserver.com
Check out our website at: lifepreserver.com

Hope all is well.
It's your life. Relive it.™