Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 62-P90X- Kenpo X


I really have to say that I love Kenpo X. It is not too hard, goes fast, and is just kinda fun. I woke up yesterday morning with plenty of time to do my workout. But what did I do? I kept hitting the snooze button until I accidentally hit the off button, and then looked at the clock and it was too late to do the workout. Hmm... was that a subconscious accident? Well, I went to work, got home to heat up the leftovers and cook more for dh and kept thinking about the challenge that my beachbody coach Jen issued- exercise for the 10 days before Thanksgiving. Darn Jen... so... I got to my room and began and finished my workout. The only thing I did not do was the waterbreak workout- jumping jacks, skipping rope, and X jumps. I FF through those. I am so glad that I got my workout in. My eating was not very good.

Breakfast- toasted oats with cutup prunes ( that's right) and added craisins and sunflower seeds

V8 juice with wheat bran ( yes, I had a problem)

Snack- a few almonds

Lunch- Applebee's side salad with Mexiranch dressing on the side

shared Honey barbeque boneless chicken

Dr. Pepper

Dinner- three corn tortillas with chicken, bell pepper, onions, 1 oz cheese, pico de gallo,

1/4 cup rice

Snack- 1 cup of 2% milk


I woke up very early this morning... before 4:00 a.m. It is almost 6:00. Did some praying, sent some emails, and now I am about to do my workout. I am doing the chest, shoulders, and triceps. I may still be off on my days. Today is day 4 of Jen's challenge. I will leave you with a photo of my little granddaughter.