Total Pageviews

Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 64-P90X-Plyometrics

I have to say that if it were not for Jen's 10 day challenge, I probably would have skipped today. I had to run errands... get all my Thanksgiving shopping done. I was there pretty early in the day, and it was still wild. I started my workout around 1:30. I did do most of it. I quit about 13 minutes early. I was red-faced and sweating and really hungry. There are still some of the moves that I do not do. But I keep moving the entire time. Okay, I am half way through Jen's challenge... 5 more days to go.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Doesn't it feel good to know we are treating our bodies so well, especially before we have a hearty Thanksgiving meal on Thursday? I love it that we are "making our deposit"!
We're halfway done...just 5 days to go! Working out on Sunday is going to be the TRUE challenge for me...but I'll do it if you will! :o)