Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2008

Been Awhile

Well, it has been awhile since I last posted. Almost a week! But don't think just because I have not been moving the fingers on the keyboard I have not been moving the body because I have. I did not get much walking in last week due to the weather, work, and going out of town. On Thursday I made it to my spinning class. I still must wait an hour after finishing before I can put my makeup on. The sweat is still pouring for quite awhile. Friday I went to my fitness fusion class and it was a great workout. I went out of town so I did not walk that afternoon. Today was fitness fusion again. I wanted to go to the pool, but I slept too late and did not make it. It is a good thing though because I don't think I could have done double-duty today. We had a great workout. Lots of lunges, squats, planking. Whew!!!! I am still breathing hard. Today I hope to plan those small calorie meals I told you about last week. You know 300 calories to be eaten 5 times per day. Okay.... this is my 6th week. If I know anything about exercising it is this- CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY!!!! You can't skip several days. I missed Saturday and Sunday. One day is fine, but I should have done something on Saturday. You cannot just exercise 3 days a week. You have to do something every day!! Well, every day but one. If you don't have time, then break it up into 10 minute intervals. But you have to do it every day!! I am saying this to myself as I type it on this blog. I hope to walk this afternoon, and maybe try again to throw some jogging back in there. Remember.... you are not behind... jump in and get moving!!!

No comments: