Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Making It

Yesterday was my spinning class, and I am making it. I kept up with the group pretty good. I did everything Ryan told us to do. I was wringing wet when I finished my ride, but oh... it felt good. You know..... to know you are doing your body good just feels good. While we were riding Ryan spoke more about our eating habits. Of course there are lots of different opinions about eating what, when, how often, etc. But his advice is to eat 1500 calories a day in small amounts of 300 calories for 5 times a day. This keeps your body from starving, it keeps your motor running all day long. He also said to keep up your exercise even on the weekend with one day of rest. And to take it up a notch, throw in an additional cardio exercise 3 times a week. Hey, I can do that. In fact with my fitness fusion and spinning I do either walk or swim. Yeah.... I got it going on. So.... I do know that my focus needs to shift somewhat to planning my meals and following through. Yes... I can do this!

No comments: