Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Keeping It Up

I am keeping it up. On Wednesday I made it to my fitness fusion class, but was unable to make it to walk. On Thursday I worked hard at my spinning class. Yes, I sweated bigtime, and I was able to do most of what the instructor asked of us. I was unable to get off work early enough to make it to walk. On Friday, I really wanted to make it to the pool. But I am just having a hard time making myself jump in that cold pool. I skipped the pool and made it to my class and did make it to walk on Friday afternoon. It was a beautiful afternoon in the 70's and it would have been a great day for a bike ride, but I had other responsibilities. Maybe I will make that bike ride tomorrow. I definitely need to take it up a notch and work harder. I did do some pushups here at home today. Okay.... a new week starts tomorrow and I plan to work hard.

No comments: