Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2008

Not Enough Sleep

You know I have mentioned being with my friends this weekend. When you get with friends you don't get to see everyday, you want to make the most of it. You are having so much fun laughing and talking and listening that you don't want the time to end. You lose track of time. Before you know it, it is the wee hours of the morning. So.... over the weekend I only got about 7 hours of sleep total. Last night I was able to get in one night 7 hours. I decided to skip my workout class this morning. I hope to hit the treadmill later this morning. I don't plan to make skipping a habit. My habit will continue to be working hard so that I can be healthy enough to keep going and have another weekend of only 7 hours sleep. How about you? Is working out a habit now in your life? If not, start today and make moving a daily habit. You decide what you do, how long you do it, and how difficult it is. But make it a habit starting today.

No comments: