Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Being Organized

You know I talk alot about being organized. When I first wake up in the morning before I get out of bed, I mentally go through the tasks of the morning. I am gonna take my thyroid medication, put my contacts in, get dressed, get my lunch packed, get my breakfast made, and load the car. I try to preplan as much as I can the night before. You know I will have the lunch all ready to be put in a Walmart sack, my clothes for the day will be in my bag and the ones for exercise will be right there by the bag, I won't have to look for my shoes, my purse and anything I need for errands will be right there (library books, cleaning, bank deposit slips, etc). So this morning, I thought I had it all together. I planned to go for my swim this morning before work. I have all my stuff together. I get up there, get my card punched, and go to the dressing room to take off my windpants, put my swim cap and earplugs in, and look and ......what? .....what? .....where's my goggles? ..... huh.... no goggles..... well I'll be!!! Forget this. No swimming for me today. So I go on to work, wash my hair in the sink, eat my breakfast, and do some Bible reading. So today was no exercise for me. I did make it to FF yesterday, and then I walked 3 miles yesterday afternoon. Tomorrow is FF and maybe I will make it to swim on Thursday. Hopefully I will have everything I need.

No comments: