Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beth Says It Best

I have the link to Beth Moore's blog called Living Proof Ministries linked with mine. Her post today says it best. Please read it. I have fervently been praying this last month. I do plan to continue to pray that our nation turns back to God. I am about to view the very last video of the Daniel Bible Study. As I have mentioned before, the first part of the study is about how similar our culture is to the Babylonian culture that Daniel was captive in. Daniel resolved himself not to live like the Babylonians. Thankfully we have many, many Godly people seeking God's wisdom and guidance which is unlike the Babylonians. This similarity is a Babylonian mindset which has the motto of " I am, and there is none besides me." So... I continued to be challenged... to resolve that in this selfish culture... that I want to be a Daniel. And as for the next 30 days... and the next 30 days... and the next 30 days... and the next... and the next... and the next.... I am praying for this great nation-it is still the best in the world!!

No comments: