Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exercise Taking a Back Seat

It seems like lately my exercise has been taking a back seat. Last week I think I made it two to three times, and this week I made it to FF on Monday and today. Boy, this is a far cry from how I began at the first of the year. I know I was almost obsessive when I began, but I think that is the way you pretty much have to be in order to stay consistent. I got off work early today, and I wanted to go and swim, but I just kept thinking of all the Thanksgiving cooking that I needed to get started on. I was looking up some of these dishes that I made on the internet to determine the nutrition information. Oh my gosh.... if I had a serving of everything that we are preparing, then I would end up eating probably about 100 fat grams. And that is before even getting to the desserts. I am going to enjoy the food tomorrow, but I am also going to have a small serving of each dish. I do not want to have to work so hard to get it all off. My gym will be closed until Monday. I just am going to have to make myself either go for a walk, a bike ride, or do an exercise video. Four days is too long to go without physical activity. I am ready to get my exercise routine out of the back seat and back where it belongs- in the driver's seat!!

All of you have a great Thanksgiving and ponder on all the blessings you have to be thankful for.

No comments: