Total Pageviews

Friday, March 21, 2008

First Day of Spring

Today is the first day of spring. It has been a beautiful Good Friday here in the east Texas pineywoods. The wind was not even blowing hard today. The weather has been cool in the mornings (low 40's) and warm in the afternoons (70's). I am loving this weather because I know that soon it will be so hot here. It has been almost a week since I last posted. Let me see... what have I done this week? Last Sunday I worked in the yard. I had to pick up sticks, and when I did it, instead of just bending and stooping, I tried to make myself lunge forward to pick up the sticks or do a side lunge to pick up the sticks. This is much better on the back. Monday was my fitness fusion class, Tuesday was my spinning class. On Wednesday, I took the day off from the gym to do some business at home and I went for a 10 mile bike ride at home later in the afternoon. Thursday I skipped my spinning class and went and swam for 28 laps. Yes, I would so like to do more, but I am still having a hard time getting enough rest. I really need someone to push me more too! I don't push myself hard enough. Today I went to fitness fusion, and oh my gosh.... it was so hard! Xand worked us out so hard that I was sweating up a storm. We all felt like we had accomplished alot when we finished. Tomorrow I am going with two friends to ride bikes to a local place to have breakfast. We are going at 7:00 am and it will be a 15 mile round-trip ride. I just like mixing things up. Yes, I would so like to become thinner, but I do so just love to know that I can get out and do what I do. You know the saying, "Use it or lose it." I certainly see how that is true. I hope to keep using as long as I can.

No comments: