Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Looking Like Spring

Boy, with daylight savings time, it is starting to look like spring. I am enjoying the longer days of daylight. I wanted to go swim today before my FF class, but...yeah, you know how it is to make yourself crawl out of the bed even earlier than usual. It is hard!! So... I only made it to the FF class. Today Xand, our trainer, seemed to indicate that he has a higher opinion of us than we thought. He wants to push us more and have us do exercises of more difficulty. We did exercises that the ball blast class does at 5 and 6:00 a.m. We are lying on our back on the stability ball and doing different abdominal exercises. Yes, some of the exercises were difficult, but I have to agree with him. We all seem to be able to do these exercises. Later today I joined my walking buddies and we added more distance going about 4 1/2 miles. It was a beautiful spring day and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Okay, here I go again.... I plan to make it to the pool tomorrow. I don't know if I will make it to spinning class afterward because spinning is very strenuous for me. I just don't know if I can pull a double duty on spin day. But I am looking forward to the swim.

No comments: