Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday-The Beginning of a New Week

Calories-1392
Exercise- 160 calories burned making it 1232 calories
Carbs- 68
Net Carbs-48
Fat-50
Protein-135

Looking at this you can see I stayed within my calorie range, stayed within my carb goal, went over on my fats, and almost made my protein goal.  I made some notes on my fitness pal of what I can see I need to do:  Increase my protein, lower my fats and carbs, increase my fiber, and stay focused on drinking that water.  
    But are you ready for the big news?  Yes, I have lost weight.  I have lost 6 lbs. this week!!!  And I would have to say that was with very little exercise.  I think I walked 3 times this week.... remember my pulled back and vertigo.  So from now on I will post on Sundays what my weight loss  (or gain) was for the previous week, and it will look like this -6 lbs.  or +1lb. or stayed the same.
   Keeping this diary has most definitely stopped me from mindless eating.  If it is going in my mouth be it food or drink I am knowing that I am going to have to write it down.  Yesterday I had something that would not be considered a food on a diet.  My husband sorta chided me about it.  I told him that I had to be able to allow some things or I would totally quit.. remember I am trying to make this a lifestyle.  It is not going to end on December 31.  I want to always consider what I am eating and then I can make that choice.  It was at the end of the day, and I knew how many calories it would be, and if I could stay within my range my having it.  I am so into reading labels these days so I can make good choices.  
   Now my goals for the week- eat more protein, fiber; eat less carbs and fat; drink more water; and get that exercise in!!

No comments: