Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Southwest Adventure


Remember my adventure trip last fall? I took an 8-day trip to NM and CO all by myself staying in KOA campgrounds, hiking at Palo Duro Canyon, riding the narrow gauge railroad from Durango to Silverton, exploring the Enchanted Circle, touring the museums of Santa Fe. I thought that I would not be going back to NM for awhile. Well... I am so excited!!! I have a friend who needs to attend to some family business in CO and I am going with her to CO. This time I hope to see the play called "Texas" at Palo Duro Canyon. We will travel on to CO and make some short stops until we get to her family's place which is near Salida. We hope to whitewater raft ( which I did not get to do last time) and also do some hiking. Coming back we plan to see Carlsbad Caverns. I have never been there before either. I have to get some hiking boots in a hurry and get them broken in before I go. I need to be incline walking on the treadmill so I will not be struggling hiking in the higher altitude. I leave on July 10th, so I better get busy. Instead of sending out my email to everyone like I did before I will probably just post it on my blog. You can leave your comments there. My last adventure trip was a true spiritual experience. I am anxious to see what God has for me on this one!

No comments: