Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Four Corners

Okay today in FF we played a game that I think you call four corners. We had a 6 lb medicine ball and there were four of us at a time in our own individual square which was probably about 4 foot square. We had to bounce the ball to one of the other three particpants and they had to catch it or they were out. As people missed the ball, they were out and someone else moved in. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Well it was fun, and I was not about to lose. You know I would just be real sneaky and look at one person but bounce it to the other one and catch them unaware. However..... sometimes when I caught it, it would kinda jerk me, and I cannot, absolutely cannot have my back jerked in any way. One day my son kinda jerked my arm which in turn jerked my body which of course jerked my back. Now I have a backache. No more four corners for me; I don't care how much fun it is!

No comments: