Total Pageviews

Monday, October 13, 2008

Catching Up

Well, I need to catch up and explain my absence from my prayer requests. All I can figure out is the past couple of days I have had a light case of the flu. I have been nauseated, achky, feverish, tired, and just plain felt bad. I am starting to feel better, but I am still not up to par. I had noticed toward the end of the week I was feeling rundown and just tired. So, I guess that I just picked up some sort of virus. So that being said, let me backtrack.

Saturday-This day was our prayer for Hawaii and Idaho. We also included on this day praying for the soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, guardsmen of all Armed Services. We thank God for their service and ask Him to bless them with strength.

Sunday- This day was our prayer for Illinois and Indiana. We pray for all candidates of public office that they would be moved by God to seek what is honorable, just, and moral.

Today- We are praying today for the leaders, churches, and citizens in Iowa and Kansas. May there be a great awakening across our nation. We pray that all American Society would hear the Great News about Jesus and all would receive His life and His salvation.

No comments: