Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Washington and West Virginia

Today is Day 25, and our prayer today is for the states of Washington and West Virginia. We are praying for the leaders, churches, and Christians of these states. Today we again pray for the police officers, prosecutors, defenders, judges, and Justices of the Supreme Court, that they would be vigilant in service and wise in judgment.

I have never been to either of these states. But I know that they have the same problems that we have in the state of Texas. We are all in need of God's wisdom. We are all tempted to do things that are unpleasing to God. I pray that God will quicken our spirit to know sin as it comes to us. Sometimes we don't even recognize it in ourselves. I ask God always to show me what he would have me do as well as what he would have me not do. Thankfully, God is not through with me. Sometimes his correction can be quite painful. Many times we can see the bad in other people but not recognize it in ourselves. Thank you God that you are in the people-changing business!!

1 comment:

Jen's Journey said...

I am so honored....

You are such a dear! Thank you SO much for your encouragement and support. I will help anyone in anyway that I can. I was posting some workouts on there for awhile that people can follow who are just beginning - maybe I should start doing that again.

If you know of anyone who may benefit from my site please let them know I will be more than happy to write them, help them with workouts, diet...etc...

Thanks for being there for me! BIG HUGS from Russia!!