Total Pageviews

Friday, October 24, 2008

Planning

My plans today were to get up really early and go swim and then on to FF. And what did I do? I turned that alarm right off. I made several excuses, but my biggest problem was that I did not PLAN. You see today at 11:00 a.m. I am having a stress test. I live 10 miles from town so going and coming is 20 miles- a gallon of gas- hence, about $2.79, not to mention the wasted time of driving. So if I went to my exercise, then I would have to wait until my appointment time for my stress test. That was no problem. But I also planned to go to lunch with my mother and then go to our hunting ranch. I plan to spend the night there and stay all day on Saturday. So... I need all my stuff for all of these places, and I did not get it all packed up last night. Therefore, that is what I am doing this morning before I go to the stress test. I so try to be organized, but I am not very good at it. I find that planning is so important in so many areas- exercise, what we plan to eat, and how we spend our time. We can do so much better when we plan!! I think I will mark this down definitely as one of my goals that I hope to improve on. I certainly don't want to become absorbed in my planning and drive people around me crazy, but I want a happy medium of being a better steward of everything- namely my time.

No comments: