Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2008

Minnesota and Mississippi

Today we are praying for the leaders, churches, and Christians of Minnesota and Mississippi. We are also praying for our individual communities, specifically for their safety from conflict and crime. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels. Psalm 122:7

My swim yesterday turned out better than I expected. I did put the wax in my ears and the cap on my head, and I was able to swim without my head or ears hurting. I am like going back to square one with this swimming. You know- down there freestyle, and back either left side, right side, breast stroke, or back stroke. I did go 24 laps. But will I ever be able to swim nonstop freestyle? I know I just need to push harder, but I just don't know if I have it in me or not. Well.... I am on my way to FF. Have a great day!

No comments: