Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Swimming

Yesterday before FF, I went for about a 30 minute swim. Swimming is just hard work. I think it is because you have to not breathe the entire time, but hold your breath. I swam yesterday about 16 laps which is 800 yards. When I come to the end of the pool, I would just tread water and turn around and I kept this up the entire time. I want to be able to swim like I am in a lake which has no sides to it. The temperature outside was cold, the temperature in the gym was warm, and the pool was a good temperature. Of course, I have to put my legs in and kick and kick and kick before I plunge in and begin my swimming. I would like to make myself get up there early in the morning before my FF and before work. However.... I just don't know if I will make it.

No comments: