Total Pageviews

Friday, October 24, 2008

Oregon and Pennsylvania

Today we are praying for the leaders, churches, and Christians of Pennsylvania. We are also praying for the teachers and administrators of our educational systems, that they would be positive, God-honoring influences in students' lives. Do you remember when you thought your teachers were right up there next to God? I remember when I was young seeing my teacher out shopping. I was so stunned to see her out in public. I mean... I guess I just never thought of her as being like a real person. But she was still the same in public as she was in school. She still was dressed very nice with her hair fixed and she had a smile on her face. She acknowledged me and I thought I was so special. What power teachers have in a child's life. Like I have stated before, many of my dear friends are teachers as well as my daughter. These I mention love their jobs- they love teaching and their students despite the struggles they encounter. Pray for ALL the teachers you know today!

No comments: