Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2008

27 Years Ago Today

Whoa! Talk about feeling old. Twenty-seven years ago today I had my firstborn. Time passes so quickly. I just happened to think about her age and my age, and I realize that she is closer to forty than me! Now that will really make you feel old. But how blessed I am that God gave me a daughter who is also my best friend. Happy birthday!!! Today I made it to my fitness fusion class. I am doing better and better on making it through this class. The lunges are actually not bothering me as much, and I have no soreness the following day. This afternoon I walked with two of my walking partners. We made it four miles. I have not jogged in several days. I have some friends that think I sometimes overdo it and I am too obsessive. Hey.... I don't have any grandchildren yet. I don't know how old I will be when I have them. I want to be able to get down on the floor and play with them. I don't want them to know me as an old lady. So, this exercise that I do is not all about me. It is about my future offspring. So all you grandparents out there- get moving!

No comments: