Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Refreshed and Back Home

I feel totally refreshed after laying off exercise on Saturday and sleeping late. Getting up every day at 5:00 a.m. to go and get in a swimming pool or do some sweating can be challenging. I needed a day off for my sore triceps and quadriceps. I was able to get into the hottub at the condo and relax my sore muscles. The temperature was in the 40's and the steam was coming off the tub and the pool. I felt like I was in Colorado. How enjoyable that was! So today I plan to walk later this afternoon. And then tomorrow it is back to working out hard. I plan to begin this week to restrict myself and stay closer to a healthier diet. I did have some great seafood this weekend- grilled shrimp and boiled shrimp. I did sneak in some fries, but did not eat the bread. The weather was cold and windy, but also sunny with blue skies. So.....tomorrow is Monday, the beginning of a great workout week. If you are behind, get busy and catch up with me! You will be happy with completing your workout and know that you have done something good for your body.

No comments: