Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Women

Okay, I gave my comments about why I love men, so I want to give the women that I love equal time. I do love women. Again, I am not gay and this does not mean anything sexual when I say I love women. But I think about all the women I have had in my life since I was a child until now. My mother, my grandmother, my aunts and my great aunts, my mother's friends, my teachers, my friends' mothers, my sister, my cousins, my daughter, my friends. Lots and lots of women have been there for me in all the ups and downs in my life. Good times, bad times, sad times..... you can count on women! They listen to you, and they don't have to fix it for you! They just listen.... they don't offer answers......they listen. You want to cry... they provide a shoulder, or they cry with you. They get your humor. They just look at you and you at them... and you have to control your laughter. They say what you are about to say before you say it. They get excited about those little things in life- like when you lose 2 lbs. They encourage you. They defend you. They compliment you. They share with you. Even though they don't agree with you sometimes or they don't like what you said, or they are even mad at you... let an emergency come up, and they are there for you. So you know who you are- all you women in my life- you have added so much to my life and I have been blessed by knowing you.

No comments: