Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday

Monday mornings are hard to get going. I had a difficult time crawling out of bed this morning. I wanted to go to the pool before fitness fusion, but I could not motivate myself enough. Looking in a mirror with my swimsuit on should have been plenty of motivation. But I did make it to my class. Our trainer Xand worked us hard! Lunges, lunges, and more lunges. I thought my legs could not get sorer, but I forgot that inner thighs can get sore too. We did front and side lunges. We worked out with dumbbells today as we walked around the room doing lunges and lifting our knee with the other leg coming up on tiptoe. This was not considered a cardio workout, but with all the moving and sweating and breathlessness, it had to be. This afternoon the rain prevented me from walking. It is late and I need my rest to be ready for my spinning class tomorrow. I am staying with it, what about you?

No comments: