Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2008

Fitness Fusion

Well today was my first day back at Fitness Fusion. I have done this class previously before last summer. Today we really worked our legs-squats, lunges. We also used the bar and did shoulders, some biceps and triceps and a little bit of chest. All I know is I was out of breath and sweaty and redfaced. Ooooooooh, it felt good! I made it through the entire class, but I think the bar I used was 9 lbs. I will try to increase my weight before too long. This afternoon I will probably go for my walk with my walking buddies, and maybe arrive early and jog some like I did yesterday. Okay, all of you out there, what are you doing to stay healthy? Get out there and get moving. You gotta start somewhere. Don't compare yourself to other people. You work out your own goals at your own pace, and just watch yourself increase your time and intensity as you watch yourself decrease in weight and inches.

No comments: