Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Biking Last Fall

This is a photo taken last fall when I participated in my first organized bike ride. I went 25 miles. They had stops along the way, but I wanted to see how long it would take me without stopping. I had alot of fun. I hope to go for longer rides in the future. Right now, I have a comfort bike, but maybe as I get more into bike riding, I will get a road bike. For what I do, this is fine right now. I have not been able to go ride for almost two weeks. I should have gone this weekend, but home responsibilities have kept me busy. I am finding that with exercise, sometimes you just have to schedule it in just like you do a doctor, dental, or hair appointment. Time for me to do that with a bike ride!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we need to go on a ride this week--what day can you go?