Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Perfect Day for a Ride

Gorgeous! Beautiful! Cool! Breezy! Sunny! It is the perfect day for a bike ride, and that is exactly what I intend to do. My friend T and I are headed uptown meeting close to the high school and taking off down several FM country roads. This will be a new route for both of us. We will probably ride around one or two hours. I guess it will depend on how tired we get or how much traffic there is. This morning I wanted to go to swim and to my FF class. Well, I did my typical thing and that was slept too late to do both. So... I made it to FF and missed the swim. That means it is going on two weeks since I was in the pool. Ugh! I do miss it and need to get myself revved up and going. Hopefully I can make it there on Friday. The weather has been unusually cool for east Texas weather, but I certainly won't complain. Those hot days of summer will be here sooner than we think. I was checking out "adventure trips" last night on the internet (which is why I was up so late). For those of you who know me, you know all about my adventure trip last fall. I want to go on another one, and I am checking out different things. I have never backpacked and I am very interested in this. I would have to do lots of preparation for this, but I do think I am up for this task. So... I may soon be able to add this to my list of workouts. What about you, any new modes of exercise? Don't be afraid to jump out there and do something new. Life is moving on, and we better get in there and move with it!

No comments: