Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Say Yes to Exercise

This morning when I woke up ( 4:30 am) I hit my snooze button.... repeatedly. Okay, in no time at all it was 5:00 am, and I would have to leave my house by 5:30-5:35 to make it to my spin class on time. It was like that old cartoon where you had an angel on one shoulder telling you what to do, and the devil with his pitchfork on the other shoulder shouting orders. I would hear- you need to go, you will regret it if you don't, it is good for you... and then ... you don't want to go, this is the only place you have to go this morning and you'll burn that gasoline, stay home, you're doing fine. Finally, the battle in my mind was over- good won out! I did not have to prepare my breakfast or lunch, nor did I have to take an extra change of clothes, so I had no preparation in getting there this morning. I had a great spin workout! I sweated up a storm, got my blood going, and my muscles warm, and had a great cardio session. So, when you start that yes, no, yes, no, of going or not, make yourself say yes to exercise!

No comments: