Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feeling Tired

Gosh, I don't know what is going on, but I just felt plain tired today. I got up at my usual 5:00 a.m. to go to spinning, and while I was making coffee and getting my breakfast ready, I just made the decision to skip it. Do you know what I mean? I think it is all this pollen in the air or something. I am just feeling tired. But... tomorrow I hope to get back on the bandwagon and get going. Yesterday T and I made it 20 miles on our ride. It was cool enough that we did not really work up a big sweat even though we did expend energy going up and down some small hills. It really was a nice day and I enjoyed it.

2 comments:

vlad said...

The wind was strong today. I had to gear down and work harder.
Came home from my bicycle ride feeling great.

Dee said...

The wind was also strong yesterday. In fact, the distance we rode was not bad, it was just battling the wind. I cannot imagine how hard a bike ride would be in west Texas where there are no trees.