Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday

My house is a wreck. I did get my laundry done. It was good to be back in church after being gone last week. I do so enjoy my pastor's preaching. He stays with the Word, makes his point, makes it applicable, and it is short and to the point. This afternoon I went with one of my riding partners for a nice bike ride. We went on a new route for me. I am still trying to get used to these clips. The bottom of my foot burned. I don't think that I am spinning on the pedals correctly or maybe it is just something that I need to get used to. It was hot and I was sweating. We were gone about 2 hours and covered 22 miles. I needed to do something physical after missing 4 days. Okay... it is time for me to do one of the other parts of promoting health- getting some good sleep. GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: