Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Do You Have Those Days?

Do you have those days when you are just tired? Today I have felt sluggish all day. I did make it to FF, and I had a great workout. I have now been at it going 5 days a week to the gym for about 15 weeks now. I seldom miss my workout. I am beginning to see some changes- more definition in my shoulders, arms, and quadriceps. Now I don't mean it is a big significant change- just slightly. And I was able to heave a 52 lb bag of dogfood into my car more easily than before. I was at Sam's and a young man was trying to get to me to help me with the dogfood when I said to him, " Thank you, but I already got it!" He arrived just a little too late. Now that is a good feeling- to be able to do for yourself. It is late, and tomorrow is spinning class at 6:00 am. I am wanting to go swim. I am thinking of skipping my spinning and going swimming. Today before my FF class I got on the treadmill. I was not walking fast, but rather pushing myself by increasing the incline. I was huffing and puffing. And maybe my sluggishness was due to getting up early, working out hard, and then working hard at work. You think? Okay, until tomorrow.

No comments: