Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sore Muscles!!

Whoa! I woke up this morning with sore muscles. The "fat tire" ride was lots of fun. There were only 5 of us that rode it. The ride was 17 miles long, and it took us one hour and 18 minutes. I was one of the slowest riders, but that did not bother me. I had no trouble with the ride. I was easily able to do the ride, and I could have done more. But saying that, I must also say that it was still challenging to me. But this morning.... whew.... my rearend was sore, my legs were sore, my shoulders were sore, and my hands were sore. My rearend was sore not because of the seat, but because of my glute muscles. My legs were sore in my calves, not my thighs. My shoulders and my hands were sore just because of having them in the same position for so long. The bikers were a nice group of people; some I knew, and some were new acquaintances. I will probably ride with them again. I spent the morning being lazy and reading a book. The day is heating up; therefore, I will wait until later this afternoon before I attempt more outside activity.

No comments: