Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yes... I Got to Swim

Yes... I finally made it to the swimming pool today. Since I do FF on MWF and Spinning on Tues Thurs, I have just not had the opportunity to swim. If I go swim, I either have to miss something or I have to do double duty. And lately, I have not had the energy to make it to both. So, today I missed my spinning class so I could make it to the pool. I enjoyed so much getting in the water today. I got in the pool about 6:15 a.m., and I swam for 30 minutes or so. I made it 28 laps. That is not alot for a swimmer, but it was right on target for me. I wanted to improve on my swimming, and I don't seem to be doing that. I really do need a swim coach to improve my technique. But you know I just don't want to stop the other things I am doing. The place where I swim is only open for a few hours a day to lap swimmers. With gasoline prices being the way they are, it is just not feasible for me to go exercise in the morning and then come back to town later in the evening to go swim. So, I guess I will just continue to throw in my swimming when I can.

No comments: