Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Still Spinning

I am still spinning. It is so tempting to quit this class since I have to be there at 6:00 a.m. I had a hard time getting sleepy last night, so I was up until close to midnight. Then I had to get up before 5:00 so I can make it on time to my class. That means that I had a little over 5 hours sleep. But I worked hard today on that bike. Toward the end of the ride, Xand was having us gear-up and sprint hard for the last couple of minutes. I did exactly what he said. An hour after my workout, my heart rate was still at 97 beats per minute. I took my BP and pulse when I got to work. My body was still cooling itself by my perspiring. But having that hard workout had me pumped up for the day. Yea!! I felt good. You do that early morning workout and see how good you will feel. Quit my spinning?.....what am I thinking?????

No comments: