Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Gotta Get Moving

Oh gosh, what in the world was wrong with me this morning? Was I trying to come down with something? Was I just being lazy? This morning when I woke up, I was so sleepy even though I had gotten a good night's sleep. I laid on the sofa doing my Bible study. As I was reading, I would doze off. I would read some more, and then doze off. Finally, I said to myself, " I gotta get moving." I got dressed, got my tires aired up in my bike, got my water bottle, and took off. I really wanted to go further than what I did. I would say that I went about 12-13 miles. I went by myself on a new route. I already knew from friends that there were no dogs I was going to have to deal with. I had to get on a major farm/market road for sections of my ride. I think I am going to get a big red flag to go on the back of my bike so all vehicles will be sure and see me. Anyway, I did make myself get up and go. I missed my fitness fusion yesterday. You know you just sometimes cannot do everything you want to do. I had fun riding and did feel like I accomplished something even though I did not do a long ride.

No comments: